Substitute Teaching for 2016-2017
Interested in becoming a Substitute Teacher
for Sanger ISD?
Please join us at
9:00 am Tuesday, March 21st
for NEW Substitute Orientation
for the 2016-2017 school year.
Orientation will be held at the SISD Administration Annex located at 409 5th Street. (Additional parking is available at 601 Elm Street)
Attendance at an orientation is required prior to becoming
a substitute for Sanger ISD.
Individuals interested in becoming a substitute must complete an online application and provide SISD with the following :
- Driver's license
- Social Security Card
- Original HS or College Transcripts
- Receipt of fingerprint completion (information regarding fingerprinting will be provided during orientation)
Texas requires all Substitute Teachers to be fingerprinted. Information regarding the fingerprinting process will be provided at the Orientation. The cost of the fingerprinting is the responsibility of the Substitute Teacher.
Attendance at the Orientation and completed fingerprinting is required
before being activated as a SISD Substitute Teacher.
Please continue to watch this web page for the next orientation opportunity.
Substitute Pay Rates for 2016-2017
- $65/day for paraprofessional/secretary assignment
- $75/day for non-certified substitute
- $85/day for certified substitute
- $100/day for long-term assignment for certified substitute (beginning on the 11th day and following for the same assignment)
Thank you for your willingness to serve the students of Sanger ISD.